Add Supplemental Listings
Creating Supplemental Listings is a great way to show of all of your non-active listings. Consider using it for:
- Pocket Listings
- Pending Listings
- Sold Listing Data.
Step 1: Open Settings
- Click on Settings to View your settings options
Step 2: Create your Supplemental Listing
- Now you are in your Settings.
- Select the Supplemental Listings tab at the top of your screen
- Click on Add a New Supplemental Listing.
- Fill out the form and save. It is that simple!
You can even add:
-Open House Data
NEED SOMETHING REALLY FAST?
- To make it even more simple. From your Active Listings Tab you can just simply slide the supplemental listing bar to the right
- It will copy all of the listing data right off them MLS creating a duplicate copy of the MLS Listing in your Supplemental listings.
- This is great for; showing off pending or sold listings.