Checking notifications on Vision Mobile is really easy.
Step 1: - Log-in to Vision on your Mobile Device
- You will automatically be directed to the Mobile Vision when you ever try to access it on a Mobile Device
Step 2: - Locate the Menu Button
- Located in the upper left side of the page is the Menu button
- This will open your Mobile Control Panel's Menu
- Navigate to settings
Step 3: - Setup your Notifications
- Now you’ll see all of the different options that you can set for SMS notifications.
- Once you see one that you’d like just click the toggle on the right to turn it on.
- Some settings even allow you to set a threshold for how many actions it takes to generate a notification
- If you want to remove a notification type, just turn the toggle off.
- When you’re done adding or removing, just scroll to the bottom and hit save. It’s that simple.
When you receive one of these text messages, that means you have a customer logged onto your website at that very moment. Messages are sent out seconds after the action occurs. So be sure to log into Vision and interact with them LIVE.NOTE:
-Be sure to contact Customer Service at (877) 873-9657 Option #1 to ensure that we have your cell phone on file so that we know where to send the text messages