The lead manager is the central database of your lead data. There are two main sections of this lead manager.
The first is the analytics dashboard. This is a a brief summary about your account’s performance.
Step 1: Open Lead Manager
- Click on Leads to open the Lead Manager
Step 2: View the Analytic Dashboard
Here you’re able to see:
- How many searches have been performed on your site in the last 30 days,
- How many leads you’ve gathered in those 30 days,
- What the search trends look like over the last 30 days,
- Even what the lead volume has looked like in the last 6 months.
- We display the most popular city that leads have searched on your site. You can see some basic market statistics for that area.
Use this information to ensure that you’re marketing the proper city as most leads are searching here.