Sorting the Order of the pages in your Navigation on your website is simple and easy. This allows you to choose which page you want to see first, how many pages display in the upper navigation, and lets you sort pages below the main page in the navigation Making it easy for your customers to use.
Lets get Started!
Step 1: Edit Website
- Click on Website in the left hand navigation to open your Website for editing
- This will open your site and add a white bar across the top of your website with tools you can use to easily edit your website.
Step 2: Sort Page Order in Navigation
- Click on "Manage Pages" in the upper right hand corner. This will display a pop-up where you can manage the pages on your website
- Now once you have named your new page you can choose where it will display on your website.
- with your mouse click the left button over the page name and hold it down.
- You can drag the page to change it's order in the navigation.
- You can even place it below another page to create a drop down in your navigation
- Click "Save Changes
Try not to overwhelm your website's navigation with too many pages.