Add a Task
Adding tasks to your lead is a great way to keep yourself on track. From this area of the profile you can remind yourself of actions that need to take place during the real estate transaction or just important reminders both during the transaction as well as a tool for staying in contact with your past Clients.
Set Reminders for things like:
- Transaction anniversary reminder,
- Annual follow-ups with past clients.
- And so much more
Step 1: Open the Profile
- Locate leads in which you wish to communicate with
- Click on a Lead's Name in Vision
- Search for a Lead
- Click on the Lead Name to Open the Profile
Step 2: Set a Reminder
Let’s get started.
- First you enter in the task subject - (this is a quick note about what you need to do.)
- Then the description - (this is more details about what you need to do.)
- Set a due date and time - (this is when you expect to complete the task.)
- Next you add a category to the task.
- Then you choose how you want to be notified about the task, it’s just a reminder for you.
- Finally, you have status and priority.
- Once you're done just click the post button to pair this task with the lead.