Add a Note
Adding a note to your lead is always a good idea. It’s a great way to remind yourself about all of the things you’ve learned from the lead at certain points in their life cycle. Notes are especially great because they are only viewable by you, they are never sent to the lead. It’s also simple.
Step 1: Open the Profile
- Locate leads in which you wish to communicate with
- Click on a Lead's Name in Vision
- Search for a Lead
- Click on the Lead Name to Open the Profile
Step 2: Add your Note
- All you have to do is click into the note area on the top left side to add the text for your note.
- Then once you’re done, click the post button to pair this with the lead.
-Notes are private and are only viewable by you, the lead will never see these.
-Think of your Notes as the things you write on the inside of your Real Estate Folder about your Transaction
-Consider taking your paper Real Estate Folder and copy all of your notes at the end of the transaction and adding them into the Profile.
-Now you have a complete Digital Record for your Real Estate Transaction, which is helpful as you often have to maintain your Real Estate files for a number of years once the transaction is done. Just be sure that your State allows digital records before you try discarding your paper files